Saturday, February 27, 2010

Of Funk and Foundation


Things are progressing on the wall hanging made with Lantern Bloom fabrics.

Jane and I finished the background. I love a good foundation.

It's like a good bass line, which Sly & The Family Stone provided as I bobbed over the ironing board this afternoon.

What? You don't bob at the ironing board?

Maybe it's been a while since you've felt the funk. Here, let me fix that. (Click the Play button. It's free.)


You can thank me later.

Next, I've got to do the applique on this. I've got to take it higher.


Boom laka-laka-laka, Boom laka-laka-laka.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

First off, I LOVE, the rust and turquoise! Yummy!

Secondly--oh yeah! Got have the funk! Sly and the Family Stone are just awesome. Now, I'm going back to listen to the selections you posted. Thank you!

GaAm said...

I love these colors! I can't wait to see the finished product.

SueWis said...

I am so in love with these fabrics. I must come up with something to make from them. Maybe I'll use them to cover my couch pillows.