This is the first free-motion quilted project I have done, and boy, what an experience! It's done, though, and hopefully it'll only get better from here.
I'll spare you the pointing out of many flaws, as you will be able to see them for yourself in these pictures.
You can read my random thoughts during the first part of this project HERE. Please do, in order to get the full picture, especially if you need a laugh today!
To continue the theme, I give you...
Random thoughts as I finished stippling this table runner:
- Are we there yet?
- I haven't felt this klutzy since 7th grade gym class.
- ...or this morning when I couldn't open the Frangelico bottle.
- Hey, my machine is singing in the same key as the guy on this song...except I'm a little pitchy.
- Okay, REALLY pitchy.
- I just got booted off Sewing Idol.
- Going with the flow...not knowing where the flow is going...
- Are we THERE yet?
- This feels like learning to drive, minus the parent with the imaginary brake in the passenger seat.
- And the point is to NOT drive in a straight line.
- In fact, it's kind of like driving as if you were under the influence.
- Which I kind of wish I were right now.
- Can it be? The end is near!
- It's been real, and it's been fun, but it hasn't been...
- (checking the back) WHAT THE ----?
- Where is that ding-dang seam ripper!
- (fixing mistake) This ought to do it.
- Aaaaand the bobbin runs out.
- Close enough for rock and roll!
- B-Double E-Double R-U-N...BEER RUN!