Monday, April 11, 2011

Ch-Ch-Challenges!

How YOU doin'?

Recent thrift store find from a friend for my collection!

That's what I imagine these horses are saying as they have a little confab over the fence.  It's also what I'm wondering of my fellow 15-Minute Challenge peeps.  I'm sure to find out soon enough when Kate has the linky up tomorrow.  If I don't post this now,though, it may never get done.

I missed the party last week, but I have been keeping track.  Here are the stats from the past two weeks.

I didn't do so well this weekend (insert excuses here...i.e., I had company, had to get ready for company, worked, spent time outside on Sunday because it was 80 degrees—woot!—and so on).

I'm hoping to get back on the horse this week.  So, how YOU doin'?


Another challenge I want to mention is the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge that Sarah and Judi are collaborating on. 

Hands2Help Button

Sign-ups are going on this week, and you can find all the details by clicking the link or the button over on the sidebar.  It is such a worthy cause, and sounds like a lot of fun.  There's even a giveaway for those who sign up!

7 comments:

thea said...

you have been very productive! great two weeks!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

You deserved a little nada, zip and zero! Who can pass up 80 degrees after a long winter?

Sarah Craig said...

Thanks for the shout-out, P. - and I think you did great the past two weeks! My weekend quilting time will start to get cut into by boat season, I'm sure - time to start cutting out hexies again!

Shay said...

Yep - I laughed when I saw Nada, Zip, Zero. Some weeks are like that. I only managed 2/7 this week and that's because I did the class! Im completely using "I had company" as an excuse.

I really must get to the PP blocks....eek!

Congrats on two weeks of sewing. Frankly I think you achieved greatness even with the Zip, Zero, Nada days!

Kate said...

7 out of 7 one week and 4 out of 7 the next, pretty good. Nada, zip and zero come into all our lives at one time or another.

See you next week. Good luck!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi, I was writing about dough bowls, found your blog and added a link from my post to your post (May 2010). Thanks for sharing some family history of your dough bowl. I am on a 'learning' hunt right now.
- Joy

Elizabeth said...

Ha, ha! Great references in this post. I LOVE it! I think you did really great with your 15-minute challenge and I LOVE your colored charts!

As for me, I sew almost every day. It is my therapy (although whether it is cheaper than a therapist is completely debatable).

Hope you're getting lots done during your 15 minutes this week!

xo -El