Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pattern Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you and yours enjoy a wonderful day together on this holiday.  I have a lot to be thankful for, one of which is being able to share with friends and fellow quilters via this little speck in the blogosphere. Thank you for reading, stopping by, leaving comments, inspiring, and encouraging!
In celebration, I am having a pattern sale!  Now through Wednesday, December 4, 2013, the Thoroughly Modern Lily quilt pattern is 33% off!
Whether you've had it on your wish list or are curious to try something different, now is a great time!  At one-third off, instead of $9, it's only $6!  I'll take you step by step through the process of piecing the gentle curves in the four-lily block, with plenty of photos and tips.
If an entire quilt is too much of a commitment, how about making a block (or three) in holiday fabrics as a table runner for yourself or someone else?  Thoroughly Modern Lily uses the same templates as in the Four-Lily Block Tutorial; the templates are available only in the quilt pattern.

Click on over to Craftsy for the details and download.

As always, I enjoy and appreciate you all — THANK YOU very much!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I still have visions of this quilt in blues and greens on a grey background. Someday. In the meantime, I might use your table runner suggestion for one of my family get-together gifts. Love this pattern.

xo -E

Michelle said...

I love the runner suggestion!

Sarah Lizzie said...

This is a beautiful pattern!! I love the colours and fabrics that you have used!! Hoping that you are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Shay said...

Success! Downloaded and on my future quilt making list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...