Sunday, April 14, 2019

H2H Check-In

I have three quilts ready to donate for the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge!

The first two are baby quilts, made from orphan blocks left over from a quilt-along I petered out on a while back. 

I'm glad to have gotten them together and finished up in these past few weeks.  These will go to Jack's Basket.

The third is a scrappy string quilt made using Sarah's On-Line tutorial.  I quilted it a couple days ago with long vertical wavy lines.  

Simple but effective.  In fact, I love the effect!  I think I need to make another one to keep.  :)

(Back of On-Line quilt - using a border print in center.)
This one will go to Happy Chemo.

Linking to:  Confessions of a Fabric Addict - First Check-In

6 comments:

Danice G said...

Wow, three quilts. They are all really cute. I love that scrappy back on the strings quilt.

Sandra Walker said...

Great work! I did a rectangle tutorial of Sarah's too for my first one, and had the same feeling, to make another. :-)

Kaja said...

Nice work! I like the scrappy strings (and the back) a lot. You must be making scraps all the time, so should definitely go again and have one for yourself.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fabulous quilts for the various charities supported by Hands2help!!

Susan said...

Great quilts. I love that you finished some UFOs in the process, too. The last one is very colorful!

JanineMarie said...

I love how orphan blocks turn into pretties! Wonderful quilts—neat idea to use the border print for the back, too.