Wednesday, December 15, 2010

That's All, Folks!

I was listening to public radio today, and there was a political analyst who would get wound up and start stuttering like Porky Pig.  Kind of amusing and annoying at the same time.


It could be I'm feeling just a little Looney Tunes after having finished the last of the 14 clutches I've made since the weekend. 

There are four not pictured here because they were sent packing via the US Postal Service yesterday and are on their way to fabulous new destinations.  


Together with the last batch, that makes a grand total of 31 clutches sewn, photographed, and blabbed about. 


Every one of them has or will have a new owner soon.  


As I've mentioned before, the pattern for these clutches is from Noodlehead.


It was fun to make these, but now it's time to turn my attention to other things.  Only 10 more days 'til Christmas!

5 comments:

Carla said...

I can totally relate to that feeling... I get like that after a full day of volunteer work at my son's school. those clutches look so pretty! The fabrics you used are perfect! After making 6 I had to take a break. I was going batty.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You are awesome! Those are so cute -- each and every one! I can see how you got a little carried away with them (says the woman who is working on aprons #102 - 104). Maybe I'll make those for gifts next. Thanks for the fun eye candy today.

xo -El

Sarah Craig said...

They are so cute, and I know Lilli and I both enjoy ours a lot!!

Michelle said...

Totally awesome! I love see them all stacked together.

Kristen said...

I am loving the look of these!