Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite Things Friday 1-11-13

It's ba-ack!  Favourite Things Friday, hosted by our fearless leader, Shay, at Quilting in My Pyjamas.

Just a quick one this week.  It'd be twice as long if I could remember the other commercial I thought was so hilarious.  Alas, I had an almost-senior moment.  Technically, I did forget, but I'm not quite a senior yet.  That is, I don't yet qualify for discounts.

Here's the one I did remember, which made me cackle perhaps a bit too loudly the first time I saw it.  I think Norm was caught off guard.  I could feel his eyes staring at me like I'd lost my mind.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your favorite funny commercials. I have DVR, so I always skip the commercials. I can't watch regular TV now. Love the wife's reaction to that donut!

xo -E

thea said...

I can't believe she destroyed a perfectly good donut ... too funny!

Shay said...

Oh my goodness that's completely hilarious. I woke the dogs laughing.

If that had been me I probably would have been stuffing that donut in my mouth instead of rendering it into crumbs.Im not good with self denial!

Pokey said...

I'm with Shay, I was surprised she didn't grab it and stuff it in her mouth! I think that would have been my response ~
:-}pokey

Sara said...

How dare her crumble that donut---what a brat!!! lol



I have a question for ya too btw. First,though,I decided to go with the other friends swap fabric selections. They were some that were my favorites to drool over and I couldn't pass them up. If I had two books I would definitely swap with you too:( You did say that you had some connecting threads solids. I am wondering how you like the solids as far as feel and ease of using them goes? Are they comparable to Kona in any way?

Maybe we can do a swap in the future. I like doing swaps with friends:):)

seabreezequilts said...

I'm with shay I would have stuffed the donuts. Though I am officially being healthy now.

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

I watched it four times just to see her fling the last little bits onto the table. Hilarious!