Friday, February 26, 2010

Paper Doll Prize

The doorbell rang yesterday just before noon. It was the mail lady (postwoman?) delivering a package.


When I opened it, I was greeted by these lovelies!

A couple of weeks ago, Peter over at malepatternboldness was having a contest, and this was the prize.

I won!

You can read about it here.

To enter, you had to post a comment on the subject of your favorite doll. I mentioned a couple different Barbie dolls, including Midge, Talking PJ, and my old Ken doll. Many years later, my daughter claimed Ken as her own. He was pretty special.


Aren't these paper dolls sweet? They're so pretty, I can't bear to think about cutting them out.

Check out all the great 1940s fashions.

That bathing suit is too cute!


Norm thinks we should display them refrigerator art style.

We'll see.

Thanks, Peter!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

How awesome! I've never seen paperdolls like these.