This is my Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge quilt, made with fabric from my swap partner Sharon at Vroomans Quilts and rounded out with some from stash. The back:
Quilted with a simple meander stipple. My quilting felt a bit rusty, but I got 'er done.
We are having our deck replaced, and the light was brighter in that part of the yard, so I took some shots there as well.
The rough tops of the 4x4s did a pretty good job of holding the quilt in place.
This will be sent off soon to Judi at Green Fairy Quilts, who will be taking all the donated quilts to Romania later this summer.
Click on over to Sarah's to see what kind of progress others are celebrating this week. Thanks for visiting!