Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

My husband came through with my special request for Valentine's Day!

He had to go to three different stores before he found it, commiserating along the way with a few other beleaguered spouses in hot pursuit.

Whatta mighty good man.

I had to share this chuckle, straight from today's newspaper Police Beat column.  You can't make this stuff up.

I bet the Fashion Police would beg to differ...

May you all have a good day and be surprised by your special Valentine, who should know whether to bring the pizza or the fishnets.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Post...love it! Have a delightful day! Hugs

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

He did good:) Who knew there were spandex tuxedos?

Shay said...

Ewwwwwwww...I'd be looking for a new career if I was that pizza delivery dude. He'll probably have to spend years in therapy. Fortunately Mr. P stayed dressed in normal attire and came to the party toting flowers for me.

That husband of yours is pretty special .

MomWaldsPlace said...

Both?!

Elizabeth said...

So glad you got your Valentine of choice. I got mine too, on Blu-Ray (my first ever!). I had a really great day. Hope you did too!

xo -E

P.S. Truth is stranger than fiction.

BendingPins.com said...

Happy Valentine's Day! kudos to your hubby for getting you Breaking Dawn. Although my hubby is also awesome, I don't think he'd go that far, LOL! ;D

Michelle said...

A belated Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Oh dear. That police report is hilarious.