Physical therapy wasn't bad on Wednesday, but the two things the therapist added to my existing regimen seem as much aggravating to the shoulder as they may be helpful. Hoping the soreness will calm down soon. Anyway, it's been a busy day, and then I had a brewski about an hour ago and that pretty much sapped my will to check anything else off the to-do list.
However, earlier today I finished a quilt top. Ta-da!
I like how it turned out, all diagonally squiggly and such in this setting. It's about 60 x 70 (-ish), which makes a nice throw or kid sized quilt.
This project started as a way to use an older fabric my sister had given me. I used an EZ Dresden ruler to cut the pieces, then switched them up into grandmother's fan type blocks.
I will not be naming this quilt Fan-o-rama. Other suggestions are welcome, however.