- OMG, where am I going?
- Polyester batting may not have been the best idea.
- Why can't I keep an even speed?
- My stitch length can do 0-6 mm in 1 millisecond!
- Perhaps I should have watched that Free Motion Quilting Basics DVD...
- Draw your hand, draw your hand!
- Draw a flower, draw a flower!
- Anything resembling a curve, maybe?
- Oops, I did a loop-de-loop.
- I need a rear-view mirror on this thing.
- And people do this for fun?
- Are these the same people who have one-hour labors and give birth without drugs?
- I wish I could have gotten the top off the Frangelico this morning.
- OMG, where-am-I-going, where-am-I-going, where-am-I-going!!
- Fast or slow? Make up your mind already.
- Never mind, I have no control either way.
- Polyester batting sucks.
- Practice makes perfect?
- Practice makes poopy.
- Oh, this is pure ----!
- There is no way that alcohol should NOT be involved in this.
- I am so straight-line quilting the next thing...
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Are We Having Fun Yet?
Random thoughts during the first hour of stippling my table runner: